Preschool Special Education Registration Requirements | Students Ages 3-5
New York State requires all Preschool aged students suspected of having a disability to register within their home District. In order to refer your child to Preschool Special Education, you must first register with the school district.
Please note that Wallkill CSD does not have a district preschool program.
To register you need to supply us with the following:
- Student Birth Certificate (Copy)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency (Must have Street Address dated within the last 30 days, Post Office Boxes will not be accepted)
- Custody Papers if applicable
Print and complete the forms attached below:
- Registration Form
- Emergency Procedure Form/Preschool
- Physical Form | Return Original Copy
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Time in a Regular Early Childhood Program
- Referral to CPSE with rationale
Return all documents to:
Wallkill Central School District
PO Box 310 | 19 Main Street
Wallkill, NY 12589
Please call (845) 895-7114 with any questions or concerns you may have.
If you are dropping off registration documents to the CPSE Department, the hours are 8:30-3pm Monday through Friday.
For More Information on the Preschool Registration Process, Please visit our
Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) Site